This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Weather
Hurricane Track is the Atlantic hurricane tracking application for Mac OS X. Hurricane Track offers 8 different live radar animations, future projected cyclone paths, potential cloud formations that can evolve into tropical cyclones, information on current storms, and even tropical weather summaries, discussions, and outlooks.
Hurricane Track also includes hurricane preparedness and educational information relating to storm surge, getting your family ready, supplies, how to secure your home and pets, and more.
- Projected hurricane paths for the next 5 days
- 8 live radars
- Graphical outlines of cloud formations that can turn into potential tropical cyclones
- Current storm information
- Tropical Weather Summaries, Discussions, and Outlooks
- Loads of hurricane preparedness information
- Visible - Unenhanced visible imagery that transitions to IR2 overnight
- Shortwave - Channel 2 Shortwave Infrared imagery - Shortwave, sometimes considered "night visible"
- Water Vapor - IR Channel 3
- Aviation - Aviation color enhancement
- Dvorak - Used for tropical classifications with the Dvorak technique
- JSL - Used to bring out low level and high level clouds in tropical cyclones
- Funktop - Highlights intense areas of precipitation
- Rainbow - Rainbow enhancement curve, colorful enhancement