Farensius Desktop matches your Mac's wallpaper to the current weather condition.
There is a set of 5 default wallpapers representing different weather types.
For the avid photographers, you are in for a treat because Farensius Desktop also lets you assign your own photos to each weather type. Simply drag and drop your photos to the matching wallpaper previews in Preferences.
Farensius Desktop also does the following:
- Display the current weather on your menu bar.
- Display a 5-day forecast and extended weather report on your menu drop-down.
Note: If the temperature does not seem correct for your city, try to be more specific. For example you can use the following format for the City field: "CITY, STATE/PROVINCE, COUNTRY".
Major bug fixes!
- Weather provider problem.
- Snow Leopard compatibility.
And a few little improvements:
- Weather forecast extended to 5 days.
- Added "feels like" for current condition.
- Updated wind condition to use appropriate unit that matches temperature unit.
- The new weather provider works slightly differently. If the temperature does not seem correct for your city, try to be more specific. For example you can use the following format for the City field: "CITY, STATE/PROVINCE, COUNTRY".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 14, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (10)
- 2.1 MB