Degrees is a simple app that shows current weather conditions in the menu bar, where you can always easily see them.
- automatically detects your location
- option to manually enter a location you'd like to see weather data for
- automatically refreshes every 15 minutes and after your Mac wakes from sleep
- choose preferred measurement units (°C/°F) as well as hide them from displaying for more minimal appearance
- one click takes you to a detailed Yahoo! Weather report
There's nothing we can do about the bad weather, but if you have any other problems or ideas for Degrees, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes a bug introduced in previous release that would cause Degrees to crash when upgrading from previous versions. Sorry for the inconvenience!
New in 3.0:
- Support for Retina displays. Enjoy the new high resolution weather symbols!
- Degrees now runs fully sandboxed. You may need to set the "Launch at login" preference again.
- Fixed automatic location detection.
- More reliable weather data updates. Did you know that clicking Degrees while holding the option key will also reveal the age of the weather data?
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 19, 2014
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (64)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (489)