Splice is the perfect solution for merging a collection of movie files into a single movie. Import and organize your clips, then with a few clicks or a little drag’n’drop action, you can create a single movie complete with all of your clips.
• New User Interface
The Splice user interface has been modified to include a preview for displaying each clip. When you set the in or out points, the preview lets you see the frames within your clips that are being used.
• Clip Segments
The Splice user interface contains a time range slider that gives you control over how much of the clip will be included in the final output movie. You have the option of using just part of a movie or choosing to use the whole thing.
• Background Exports
When building a new output file, Splice handles the creation as a background task. This allows you to continue working on other activities within Splice without waiting for the new file process to finish.
Once you have created a new movie, Splice allows you to share the completed exports via e-mail or using popular internet services (such as Vimeo).
• Simple Organization
Organizing how clips appear in the final movies is simple: select the clip(s) you want and drag them to the location where you’d like them to play. Done!
• Image Sizing
If the movies in your collection are of different sizes, Splice will center each movie on the playback canvas.
• Splice operations have been consolidated into a single window, giving you an easy and effective tool for manipulating your movies.
• The new Time Range control lets you specify whether a portion of a clip or the whole thing will be include in the final movie.
• Background task are used for all movie operations so users can continue with other task while their output file is being created.
• Exported movies may be shared via e-mail, with popular internet services or with local application on your Macintosh.
• Movie creation now uses Apple's AVFoundation instead of QuickTime.
• NOTE: Automatic Chapter Track generation is not present in this version, but will be returning in the next update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.5 MB