Splice is the perfect solution for merging a collection of movie files into a single movie. Import and organize your clips, then with a few clicks or a little drag’n’drop action, you can create a single movie complete with all of your clips.
• New User Interface
The Splice user interface has been modified to include a preview for displaying each clip. When you set the in or out points, the preview lets you see the frames within your clips that are being used.
• Clip Segments
The Splice user interface contains a time range slider that gives you control over how much of the clip will be included in the final output movie. You have the option of using just part of a movie or choosing to use the whole thing.
• Background Exports
When building a new output file, Splice handles the creation as a background task. This allows you to continue working on other activities within Splice without waiting for the new file process to finish.
Once you have created a new movie, Splice allows you to share the completed exports via e-mail or using popular internet services (such as Vimeo).
• Simple Organization
Organizing how clips appear in the final movies is simple: select the clip(s) you want and drag them to the location where you’d like them to play. Done!
• Image Sizing
If the movies in your collection are of different sizes, Splice will center each movie on the playback canvas.
• Splice automatically creates a Chapter Track for better navigation within the exported movie.
• A preference panel has been added for setting the default values for movie export settings.
• The export log panel has been enhanced to make it easier to find the output movie.
• The time range slider has been enhanced for better accuracy.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2014
- einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data