Professional video encoding for humans
Simply the best way to get your videos subtitled, metadata tagged, chapterized, encoded and uploaded to your portable device or website. RoadMovie 2 brings you "video-encoding-super-powers" in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app. Easy to use, yet super-powerful. Enjoy!
• Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
• 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
• Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
• Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
• Built-in subtitle file search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
• Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from TMDb and TVDb.
• Add/Edit Chapter markers.
• Track inspector.
• Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
• Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
• Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
• Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
• Upload to FTP, SFTP, WebDav or YouTube.
• Automatically add to iTunes.
• Create and manage Destinations.
• Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
• Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
★ If you are having issues using RoadMovie, we want to help. Please contact us!
★ Please install Perian from www.perian.org to support more input formats like MKV and AVI.
- Updated to the latest version of the FFMPEG and x264 libraries.
- New export preset, Copy to mp4 with AAC 5.1 audio.
- iTunes metadata support for 720p and 1080p HD tags.
- Reveal in iTunes now works better with iTunes 11.
- Polish localization by Marek Piekielnik.
- [BUGFIX] FTP uploads now works again.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 26, 2013
- Bitfield AB
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (24)
- 16.1 MB