** 7/30/2012 ** If you run Mountain Lion on an older mac model, please be sure to switch the Ripcorder video quality from "High" to "Medium" or "720p HD". This should fix the issue where recording doesn't get saved.
Ripcorder Video lets you create movies from your mac’s on-screen activities. Ripcorder Video will capture whatever is played on your mac’s display into a QuickTime movie. You can use Ripcorder Video to, for instance, create demo movies of mac’s screen activities, or capture online video streaming during playback.
The app is also light-weight and unobtrusive, so you can leave it recording at the background while running other tasks on the mac.
* Quick access from mac’s status icons.
* Capture full screen or select an area on screen to capture.
* Multi-display support.
* Capture whatever is played by your mac, regardless of the video/stream format.
* Capture audio in stereo.
* Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
* Option to highlight mouse clicking.
* Direct playback from the app.
* Export the capture movie to playback or edit by other apps.
* Add written notes to captured movies.
* Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background recording.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Added auto-stop timer.
Added play-through monitoring during recording.
Added recording two-way audio.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2012
- Sheng Apps
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- 2.0 MB