Pro Player is a professional QuickTime player for video content creators and motion graphics designers.
"Pro Player is a brilliant application and I now use it for all client presentations. The settings and controls for playback are comprehensive and well thought out."
"Pro Player is a great app, really good job."
With its beautifully designed monochromatic interface, Pro Player provides a fast, elegant and streamlined way to review or present your content. Motion graphics designers will appreciate the ability to quickly view alpha channel and transparency, and with playback controls outside the image, you get to see all of your video, all of the time.
With full JKL keyboard control (including slow and frame-by-frame), Pro Player makes it effortless to navigate through a movie. You can also drag directly on the upper/lower parts of the viewer for shuttle and jog.
Missed something? Use the Jump Back feature for instant rewind.
Upfront and useful
View useful video, audio and timecode track information for the current movie at a glance. Timecode is presented in a large and clear display (or absolute time for movies without a timecode track) as HH:MM:SS:FF or frames.
Mark a selection with in and out points, view the calculated duration and choose to play only the selection or the entire movie. Play between the in and out points with a one-click command.
• Clean and simple single-window interface.
• Large HH:MM:SS:FF or frames display
• No overlays - see an unobstructed view of your movie at all times.
• View alpha channel as white on black.
• Supports premultiplied and straight alpha channels.
• Change background to checkerboard for viewing transparency.
• Dedicated panel for video, audio and timecode track information.
• JKL keyboard control.
• Shuttle and jog by dragging on viewer.
• Visual display of current shuttle speed.
• Jump back command with selectable times in preferences.
• Looping and selection modes.
• Single-key full screen mode.
• Audio volume and mute.
• Reveal current movie in Finder.
• Visual recent files display with thumbnails and last opened time.
• Comprehensive keyboard shortcuts.
- Pro Player does not support playback of MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files.
- If Pro Player is crashing on opening of a movie, it is likely that you have an old QuickTime codec on your system that needs updating. See this support article from Boinx Software for details http://www.boinx.com/knowledge/istopmotion/general/WS03147
- Actually does fix the full screen background bug that we thought was fixed in previous version.
- Fixed bug with incorrect movie position when changing full screen scaling setting in full screen mode.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 21, 2013
- Digital Heaven Ltd
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.9 MB