Video Converter Movavi
Mac OS Video
The Number ONE video converter in your language!
Video Converter Movavi is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio file converter that’s specifically designed for the Mac. It’s the perfect tool for conversion between popular formats and for most mobile devices.
Choose Video Converter Movavi if you want to:
- Convert video between hundreds of popular formats, including HD
- Rip DVDs onto your Mac
- Convert video in seconds with ZERO quality loss – the revolutionary SuperSpeed Mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
- Automate the conversion process with the handy Watch Folder feature
- Easily convert video for your mobile device using smart presets and resize options
- Easily prepare video files for uploading to Mac video editing programs
- Extract audio tracks and convert between audio formats
- Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
- Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips
- Choose a subtitle track from the original video to save during conversion
- Do minor editing: trim, join, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance video quality, add captions and watermarks
- Enjoy great interface design
Video Converter Movavi gives you a wide range of options for high-speed video conversion!
Convert video, including DVD, HD and AVCHD, and audio between most popular formats, including AVI, MPEG-1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MOV, MKV, WMV, MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and more.
Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for numerous mobile devices with just one click. The program supports Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, and more.
The innovative SuperSpeed conversion mode lets you change video formats with no loss of quality as quickly as just copying files between folders. SuperSpeed supports most popular formats, including AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV with H.264 and MPEG-4 codecs; it also works when converting video for iPads and iPhones as well as for Kindle Fire devices and Google Nexus smartphones.
Smart format and device conversion presets speed up the process even more. Plus, you can batch-convert your media, and choose different parts of your videos to convert if you don't need the entire file encoded. With Video Converter Movavi, you can select any part of the video to convert. The conversion will be completed even faster, and the video or audio fragment will be saved as a separate file.
“This is the easiest way to convert videos for mobile devices”.
“Simple and useful and works on my Mac. Two reasons to like it :)”
likhner on Amazon.com
Supported media formats
3GPP (.3gp), 3GPP2 (.3g2) – Read / Write
ASF – Read Only
AVI – Read / Write
DivX – Read Only
DVD – Read Only
FLV – Read / Write
HD Video (.m2ts, .mkv, .mov, .mp4, .mpg, .wmv) – Read / Write
HD, AVCHD Video (.m2t, .mts, .ts) – Read Only
MKV – Read / Write
M2TS – Read / Write
TS, MTS, M2T – Read Only
MPG, VOB – Read / Write
MPEG, MPE, M1V, DAT, MOD, TOD, VRO – Read Only
MP4 – Read / Write
MXF – Read Only
M4V – Read Only
OGV – Read / Write
MOV – Read / Write
QT – Read Only
RM, RMVB – Read Only
SWF – Read / Write
WebM – Read / Write
WMV – Read / Write
WTV – Read Only
AAC – Read / Write
AIF, AIFF – Read Only
APE – Read Only
AU, SND – Read Only
FLAC – Read / Write
MP3 – Read / Write
M4A – Read / Write
M4B – Read Only
OGG (Vorbis codec) – Read / Write
Opus – Read Only
WAV (PCM codec) – Read / Write
WMA – Read / Write
Please send questions and comments to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you!
- New supported formats and codecs: Opus, APNG, WebP, and more
- Presets for the latest devices: iPhone 6s and 6s Plus; Google Nexus 6; Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime; HTC One (M9); Motorola Moto G and Moto X; Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact; LG G4 and G Flex 2; Nook Tablet
- Ready-made presets for popular Mac video editing software: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and iDVD
- Watch Folder: specify a folder, set required conversion parameters, and convert videos in that folder automatically
- Video stabilization
- Two-pass encoding: convert video with the optimal size-to-quality ratio
- Grab screenshots from video
- Improved optimization for multicore processors – up to 20% faster conversion
- Minor improvements in user interface and functionality
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!