Minitube is a lightweight and stylish YouTube application for your Mac. With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream.
By automatically playing videos one after another, Minitube aims to create a TV-like experience. So sit back and enjoy.
The simplicity of Minitube is great for kids and grandparents. Consider getting it as a gift for the whole family.
Minitube consumes less CPU, preserves battery life and keeps your laptop cool. That's because Minitube takes advantage of QuickTime and does not use the Flash Player. Minitube plays HD videos up to 1080p. Go full-screen and watch them play smoothly.
With Minitube you can search by keyword, search YouTube channels or just paste a YouTube link. Related videos are always a click away. You can also browse top videos for your favorite category and country.
Minitube is translated in more than 30 languages including German, French, Italian, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Chinese.
This is a big release, enjoy!
- YouTube categories and "standard feeds": "Most Popular", "Featured", etc
- Country selection for YouTube categories and feeds
- Related videos
- Related videos are now appended when pasting a YouTube link
- Bigger and nicer 16:9 thumbnails
- "Show 10 More" with a single click
- Play video in the playlist with a single click on its thumbnail
- Disk cache for video thumbnails
- OS X Notification Center notifications on video start
- Fixed some YouTube links not working when pasted in the searchbox
- Fixed playlist drag'n'drop
- Fixed system language settings detection
- Fixed clicking on channel names not working in some cases
- Fixed incorrect number of downloads in status bar
- New and updated translations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 08, 2013
- Flavio Tordini
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (21)
- 8.5 MB