Many times you want to know what is going on at your home when you are away. Maybe you are curious about how your pets are doing. iPeekCam provides an easy solution, and turns your mac computer's webcams into a wireless security camera station. Simply point your mac’s webcam into the area you are interested in. Then, from the company’s free web portal http://www.ipeekcam.com, you can view your home live from anywhere in the world using a web browser, with no viewing software to install. You can also view it on the road using a mobile phone’s web browser.
iPeekCam supports sophisticated security features such as Motion Detection, Night Vision, Automatic Recording, Email Notification and DVR. It provides a professional grade security camera solution using your existing computers, mobile devices, and network. There is no additional hardware to purchase or install.
* Live viewing from web browser.
* Live viewing from iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad).
* Built-in iSight, USB webcam, and IP cam support.
* Adjustable resolution.
* Passcode protection.
* Night vision, high contrast, grayscale mode.
* Continuous recording DVR.
* Motion detection.
* Email notification.
* Motion triggered recording.
* Remote viewing of recorded videos.
* Composite viewing (view multiple cams on the same screen).
* Built-in IP camera list with thousands of cameras.
* No port forwarding is required for UPNP routers (such as Airport router).
See iPeekCam in action: http://youtu.be/9Zqna0a5vV4
** NOTE ** If you have any issue with the app, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you get it up and running.
Improved video quality on certain mjpeg based cam feeds.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 20, 2013
- Sheng Apps
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (9)