I Can Animate
*** Special Offer Price ***
I Can Animate has established itself as a popular stop motion animation tool for budding animators. It is now used by educators and film makers worldwide, wanting to create stop frame animations, also known as claymation.
Easy to Get Started
• Video can be captured from a Macintosh compatible web cam, using the built-in iSight or a DV Firewire camcorder,
• Frames are captured into clips which helps manage your project.
• Create animations by drawing directly within the application.
• Supports 'onion skinning'
• Use the time lapse feature to automatically capture a series of frames with a configurable time interval.
Layers and Flexibility
• Shoot against a chroma key backdrop and then add a background picture to place your subject in a different location.
• The drawing layer sits above the captured image's layer so that you can add drawings to the images you have captured. You can also use this feature to remove any supporting strings or rods attached to objects.
• Frames and clips can be easily reordered just by clicking and dragging.
Export and Share your Work
• Share your movie either directly to GarageBand, iTunes or iMovie for further post-production enhancement.
• Export as a QuickTime movie for sharing on the internet.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2013
- Kudlian Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 4.3 MB