This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Video
Organize, find, and upload your videos. Clipstart complements your photo application to give you a place that is designed for home movies.
Import your videos, tag, search, and upload with one click to Flickr, Vimeo, and YouTube. You can even quickly upload a trimmed portion of a video without needing to save a new copy. If you have dozens or hundreds of short videos from an iPhone or Flip video camera, Clipstart provides the workflow to finally make sense of them.
"Clipstart does for video what iTunes and iPhoto do for music and photos, respectively. It provides a central library for storing video clips, letting you name and tag them, play them back, trim them, and even upload them to video-sharing sites." - Dan Moren, Macworld (3.5 mice)
"Back before iPhoto existed, I used to store all my digital photos in folders by hand, using the Finder as the management tool. That's what I was doing for Flip clips before Clipstart, and at this point, I can't imagine going back." - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
* Import videos from the iPhone, iPod Touch, Nano, Flip cameras, SD cards, and more.
* No-prompt upload to send the video to Flickr, Vimeo, or YouTube with a single click.
* Fast keyboard-driven tagging interface that doesn't get in your way.
* Trim the movie selection to upload without modifing the original movie file, or save a new copy to your library.
* Browse by year, tag, and full name, filepath, and tag search.
* Automatically finds all your movies on first launch so you're ready to tag and upload.
* Batch export your videos, even creating an HTML site from templates.
* Capture video from the iSight directly into your Clipstart library.
* Import movies from a connected camera or SD card with thumbnail previews.
* Points to movies anywhere on your hard drive, or automatically copies them to a central location.
* Name, tags, and "taken on" date automatically set on Flickr.
* Change current privacy upload settings at any time.
* Natively play and edit Flip Video files.
* Upload history keeps track of which files you have uploaded.
Screencast video and more available at http://www.riverfold.com/
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fixed YouTube upload to support Gmail account sign-in.
* Fixed recognizing default sound input for iSight video capture, which could cause missing audio.
* Updated to latest Perian component for video format bug fixes.
* Updated help documentation.