Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Record what you see and do on-screen, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
*Capture What You’re Seeing and Doing*
Fire up the application, webpage, or Keynote presentation that you want to appear in your screencast video, and the screen recorder captures everything that happens on your screen.
*Create Videos with Professional Polish*
Camtasia makes you look like a video pro- even if you’re not one. Quickly and easily emphasize your movements, create interactive content, and captivate your audience like never before. Simply drag-and-drop annotations, transitions, spotlights, and more directly into your video.
*Communicate Your Message Visually*
Share high-quality, HD videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device. The TechSmith Smart Player allows your viewers to access your content virtually anywhere-even from browsers or devices that are not flash-enabled.
And use Camtasia’s output to TechSmith’s free hosting site, Screencast.com, to upload, manage, view, and share your HD-quality video. You can also share your videos to YouTube, Google Drive, Apple devices, your website, blog, and more.
•Recorder: A simple screen recorder that captures anything on your screen.
• Redesigned Editor Interface: Create and edit videos faster than ever.
• Sketch Motion Callouts: Draw attention to specific areas with a professional, animated look.
• Clip Speed: Make your videos the perfect look.
• Remove a Color (Chroma Key): Put yourself right in the action of your video.
• Blur Effect: Hide sensitive information with ease.
• Cursor FX: Emphasize your mouse cursor to help viewers follow the action.
• Freeze Region: Effortlessly remove unwanted mistakes and pop-up notifications during a screen recording with a professional finish.
• Stitching: Edit specific pieces of a clip and then automatically join together the clips of the same file, effects and all.
• Annotations: Complete your story with speech bubbles, arrows, shapes, and more.
• Tilt and Restore Animations: Add a simple tilt effect to captivate your audience.
• Extended Frame: Give yourself a little more time to highlight specific points of interest.
• Device Framing: Add a frame around your videos to show off your apps like never before.
• Closed or Open Captions: Synchronize audio with onscreen caption text.
• Easing: Change the way your callouts and animations transition into place. Easing can give your callouts and animations a subtle decline in speed before coming to a final stop.
• Lock Tracks: Edit only the tracks you are working on while locked tracks remain unaffected from accidental changes.
• Turn Tracks Off: Turn tracks off when you want tracks to have muted audio or hidden visuals.
• Fixed a bug that was causing Fuse videos larger than 1GB to fail to transfer.
• Fixed a bug where special characters in file names sent from Fuse were not handled correctly.
• Fixed a bug where deleting media from the bin followed by a save did not delete the media from the project.
• Fixed a bug where after dragging a freeze region effect on the timeline, multiple undo operations were required to undo the drag operation.
• Fixed a bug where dragging two video effects to the timeline required three undo operations to undo the two changes.
• Fixed a bug where a crash would occur when cropping a callout by using the option key while resizing the callout.
• Fixed a bug where an error message would occur when the user double clicks a .cmrec file.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 14 hours ago
- TechSmith Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (105)
- 166.0 MB