Mac OS Video
AVT VideoInfo is a powerful tool to get information about your video files.
It works best if your videos are properly tagged. Untagged files are supported but in that case you'll get the technical information only.
This tool is great to check and view your meta data.
See what audio or subtitle tracks are contained in your videos with information about their languages and formats. See if your videos are chaptered and so on.
AVT VideoInfo can read the tags from the following files:
• QuickTime movies (mov)
• MPEG4 movies (mp4, m4v, 3gp, 3gpp, 3gpp2, 3g2)
• Matroska movies (mkv)
• AVI (avi)
Other video formats supported:
• MPEG Videos (mpg, mpeg)
• MPEG Elementary Streams (mpgv, mpv, mp1v, m1v, mp2v, m2v)
• MPEG Programm Streams (mp1p, mp2p, vob)
• MPEG Transport Streams (ts, m2ts)
• Flash Video (flv)
• Windows Media Files (wmv)
• Material Exchange Format (mxf)
• DV Streams (dv)
AVT VideoInfo currently supports 25 different languages.
- 64bit support
- better support for meta data in Matroska files
- faster thumbnail creation