Mac OS Video
AddMovie is a utility for easily joining several files into one single movie, and performing the inverse operation of splitting a movie at select frame times into multiple movies. You can also use AddMovie to convert a set of movies to other formats.
Visit our website for other information and a demo.
What can AddMovie do for me?
Join movies: Simply drag the movies you want to join from the Finder into the file list window, then reorder them as desired, using drag and drop. Click the "Add Movies" button to combine them in the same order.
Export movies: Exporting is just as easy. Select the export format in Preferences, add the movies you want to convert to the file list, then click the "Export Movies" button.
Split movies: Open the movie to be split in the splitter window. Then use the movie controller to select the "split" times by moving to those parts of the movie. When all the split points are chosen click the "Split Movie" button and you're done.
List of features:
• Combine movies, saving in various movie formats
• Convert file formats, ex. convert mp3 to wav
• Slow down movies and sound!
• Create slide shows of pictures
• Modify duration of movies
• Add movie chapters
• Batch export movies to various formats
• Edit movies
• Play movies at arbitrary rates, including sound files
• Split movies at arbitrary points
• Set a movie's poster frame, and count frames
• Extract sound track into a sound file
AddMovie imports all file formats supported by QuickTime. AddMovie outputs QuickTime (mov) file format, as well as exporting to other file formats provided by the QuickTime codecs on your system. Use the Preferences window to specify output options.
Help menu link to the website has been fixed.