Mac OS Video
2V-P is a simple but effective two-channel video mixer. It is designed by Ali M. Demirel for his live performances and engineered by Pascal Lesport.
• Full playback and real-time control over AVFoundation supported movie files (mov, avi, vfw, mpg, mpeg, mp4, m4v) and image files (jpeg, png, tiff, pdf), Quartz Composer compositions, GLSL shaders in the ISF format (www.interactiveshaderformat.com).
• 2 channels mixing structure.
• Up to 8 Quartz Composer compositions or GLSL shaders can be used as effects in each channels and as post compositing effects in the mixer.
• Advanced presets implementation, allowing interpolations between any sets of stored parameters on each channel.
• 64 pages, each with 32 slots available for media files drag & drop operations.
• OSC / MIDI / Key-commands automations over all interface elements.
• Integrates a Syphon (www.http://syphon.v002.info) server to pipe 2V-P output into any 3rd party Syphon-enable applications .
2V-P is an actively maintained project at www.2v-p.tv
Follow us on Facebook @2VP2VP and Twitter @2V-P
• Updates system minimum requirement to OSX 10.10.
• Adds support for macOS 10.14.
• Adds support for interface dark mode.
• Bug fixes.