Yoink simplifies drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps.
When you start dragging a file in Finder or content from an application, Yoink fades in a tiny window at the edge of your screen so you can drag to it.
This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink's window.
For a demo version and further information, please visit Yoink's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @eternalstorms.
Yoink has been featured in the Mac App Store's 'New and Noteworthy' and 'Staff Favorites' sections.
This update fixes the following nasty bugs:
- Fixed a bug with color palettes
- Fixed a bug where some applications (e.g. CleanMyMac, calibre) would not recognize drags from Yoink)
- Fixed a bug where Yoink would fade in/out inappropriately
- Fixed a bug where items appeared greyed out when they shouldn't have been
Thank you for using Yoink.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a review on the Mac App Store - you would make my day.
Thank you :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 05, 2014
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 1.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (63)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (268)