Mac OS Utilities
WPD Converter is a fast and easy way to batch convert Corel® WordPerfect® files (.wpd, .wp, .wpt) into Microsoft® Office Word (.docx, .doc), Open Office Text Document (.odt), PDF and RTF formats.
If you receive WPD files as email attachments or you switched from Windows to Mac and wants to open and read WPD files? The easiest way to circumvent this problem (short of using Windows) is to convert WPD file to either Microsoft Office Word (.docx), PDF or RTF using WPD Converter.
• WPD Converter can batch convert Corel WordPerfect documents(.wpd, .wp) and templates(.wpt) into DOCX, DOC, ODT, PDF and RTF formats.
• WPD Converter retains complete layout, images and graphics into target format.
• Most of WordPerfect formats (Version 1 to 11) are supported.
• Very flexible options to add files into conversion list. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on “WPD Converter" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
• An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted files in respective folders. While conversion Works Converter automatically creates intermediate directories of source file path in target folder with converted formats.
• Source as destination folder to output documents beside original document in same folder on your computer.
Note: The “WPD Converter" is a standalone application running natively to convert documents into targeted format securely right on your computer, you don’t need internet connection or to install any third party application or other plugin to convert a document.
- Bug fixed related to source as destination options