Works Document Viewer
Need to view a Microsoft Works for Windows document on your Mac? There's an app for that.
Now on sale! Regular price $12.99.
Finally, you can view the contents of Works email attachments without having to ask a friend to borrow their Windows laptop!
Works Document Viewer uses the same technology as our popular Works Viewer for iOS (available on the App Store).
Works Document Viewer converts Works for Windows documents into PDF, RTF, or TXT. Drag and drop files into Works Document Viewer, or open them directly.
Once you've exported your Works document, you can edit the results in your word processor of choice.
• Works Document Viewer is NOT an editor: it converts your WPS documents into a format that can be read on your Mac.
• Works Document Viewer does NOT preserve complex page formatting, metadata, margins, headers or footers. Please see the screenshots for representative examples of converted content.
• Works Viewer only views document files; it does not handle spreadsheet files (XLR).
Technical support is readily available from: email@example.com.
• Minor formatting improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 10, 2013
- LawBox LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (15)
- 2.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CalBar LPMT
• LawBox 2013 - Mobile Law Library
• TCDLA - Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• Texas Bar Legal - State Bar of Texas Computer & Technology Section
• Texas Tax
• WinMail DAT Viewer
• WordPerfect Document Viewer
• WordPerfect Viewer for the iPad
• WordPerfect Viewer for the iPhone
• Works Viewer for iOS