Mac OS Utilities
VPN Manager is the best connection manager on the App Store.
This application allows you to set rules which make your computer connect to a virtual network whenever you do a specific thing like opening an app, change networks, logging in to your computer, ...
This is very useful as saves you a lot of connecting and disconnecting.
Examples of use:
- Automatically connect to the work VPN when you open a work app;
- Automagically connect to a VPN when your computer starts up;
- Connect to a anonymous VPN when you are trying to see US-only websites;
- And much more. The possibilities are endless.
- Unlimited number of rules;
- Very low memory and CPU footprint;
- Rules based on applications and networks;
- Reverse rules.
All this packed in an application with an extremely low price.
- VPN Manager now tries to keep connections alive;
- Fixed a compability problem with uTorrent;
- General bug fixes and improvements.