This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
VPN Manager is the best connection manager on the App Store.
This application allows you to set rules which make your computer connect to a virtual network whenever you do a specific thing like opening an app, change networks, logging in to your computer, ...
This is very useful as saves you a lot of connecting and disconnecting.
Examples of use:
- Automatically connect to the work VPN when you open a work app;
- Automagically connect to a VPN when your computer starts up;
- Connect to a anonymous VPN when you are trying to see US-only websites;
- And much more. The possibilities are endless.
- Unlimited number of rules;
- Very low memory and CPU footprint;
- Rules based on applications and networks;
- Reverse rules.
All this packed in an application with an extremely low price.
- VPN Manager now tries to keep connections alive;
- Fixed a compability problem with uTorrent;
- General bug fixes and improvements.