Mac OS Utilities
You have files you need to keep private and secure. You want password-protected, encrypted folders to put them in. You do not want to deal with techno-jargon. You want ⎈VAULT.
★ Vault lets you easily create, access, and safeguard "encrypted disk images" - basically secure folders on your Mac.
★ Just create a new vault with a password, and then you can open and close that vault at your leisure. Files you drop in the vault will be visible while the vault is open - and not visible when the vault is closed. It's that simple.
★ Your vaults are completely portable and can be opened with (and only with) the correct password, and are protected with 256-bit AES encryption (superior to Blowfish).
★ While a vault is open, you can easily work with its contents using the integrated file browser which puts incredible features right at your fingertips:
✔ Automatic, constant, live-updates instantly as you add new files.
✔ Image grid (like iPhoto) lets you see thumbnails of all your files
✔ Sortable table shows details of your files (size, type, etc)
✔ Quicklook integration lets you look inside any file (just like Finder)
✔ Search for specific files
✔ Move, open, print, or delete
✔ Show file in Finder
✔ Lots of sharing options: email, make a zip archive, upload it to the cloud and share the link, etc
...and more! Thanks and enjoy!
Please, for support inquiries visit the link at the right. We are here to help.
Across the board performance enhancements:
• Vast improvement in speed of finding vaults at app launch.
• Some minor UI fixes throughout the app.
• Adding files to a vault is more reliable.
• Special attention to reliability of creating, opening, editing, and deleting vaults.
• Errors in creating vaults will provide an opportunity to report them to hubapps so we can fix any issues.
• Closing vaults is more robust; Vault automatically reopens any vaults left open at quit.