Unclutter - Files, Notes and Clipboard Manager
Mac OS Utilities
*** Merry Christmas! 50% OFF for the holidays! ***
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Twitter - @Unclutterapp
Facebook - facebook.com/Unclutter
- Fixed: issue when Unclutter window goes under the menu bar.
- Added: now you can drop files inside the folder's alias (not just regular folders).
- Added: Unclutter now speaks Japanese, Polish and Ukrainian languages.