Mac OS Utilities
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support
- View files as list or icons with adjustable item size.
- System services and sharing options are now available for your files (via context menu).
- Notes panel now shows all text files in your Unclutter Notes folder.
- Lots of tweaks, performance optimizations and bug fixes.