Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support
- Finally, a completely new, light design, matching the new OS style.
- Create as many separate notes as you need. Organize your notes better, without creating clutter.
- Arrange items in Files panel more flexibly. Sort them by date added, date modified, name or kind.
- Drop files inside folders in Files panel, without having to open them first.
- Search contents of Notes and Files panels.
- Full support of multi-display setup.
- Lots of tweaks, performance optimizations and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Eugene Krupnov
- 2.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (31)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (208)