This app was removed from the App Store.
uBabyCam with AV Recording and Audio Graph
Mac OS Utilities
uBabyCam enables simultaneous recording and remote access to live views and playback of recorded videos. Not only can you monitor your baby’s movement with real time audio graph, but can also be alerted with audio and video recording when your baby needs the attention.
* MAIN FEATURES
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (Max 8 directions)
▶ Recordings can be scheduled to start and stop multiple times on any particular day, or the same time periods can be set for multiple days simultaneously
▶ Export event recordings in the specific time duration to one video clip
▶ Simply playback video from scheduled, event recordings by daily or hourly search
▶ Automatically record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Enable or disable motion/face detection up to 9 cameras (max 4 recommended in dual core CPU)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (1, 4, 8, 9 layouts)
▶ Friendly navigate back and forth between multi cameras screen
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Analyze Sleep Patterns, Forward the graph to an email
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (Apexis, Axis, Foscam)
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 15 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the Mac
▶ Adjust brightness and contrast (only for Foscam)
▶ Mirror and flip mode on/off (Foscam)
▶ Adjust light frequency (Foscam)
▶ Motion Detection & E-mail Alarm with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 levels (Foscam)
▷ Sleep Patterns
Specially, the app not only stores the audio data on the Baby camera device for seven days, but shows a time-line graph of your baby’s sleep patterns up to 12 hours which can be sent to an email.
This app does not attempt to explain the unusuality in your baby’s sleep pattern since corrected data is limited; it is only based on movement, just help parent to better understand your baby’s regular sleep habits.
* SUPPORT CAMERA - refer to www.ubntek.com/ubabycammac
- Axis: Most of models with G.711 PCM audio codec
- Foscam: C1, FI8901W, FI8906W, FI8907, FI8908W, FI8909W, FI8910W, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9816P, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, FosBaby
* FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W is required to “Switch to MJPEG” with admin account login
- Foscam Generic: Most of Dericam, EasyN, Hootoo, Instar, Insteon, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, 7Links (Not manufacturers’ entire line of models)
- Panasonic: Most of models with G726 ADPCM audio codec
- Trendnet: IP121W, IP212W, IP252P, IP312W, IP422W, IP512P, IP522P, IP551, IP602WN, IP612WN, IP672WI
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- Continuously simultaneous capturing of both videos and images may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays.
If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to request that we support additional camera models, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- enhanced performance
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!