This is the Mac counterpart to the (required) iOS app Transloader, available for free on the iOS App Store.
Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across, say, a zip or dmg file on your iPhone and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.1 or later
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
iCloud syncing is handled by OS X and iOS and might take a couple of minutes.
For some customers, OS X will only recognise Transloaders iCloud requests after a second launch or a restart of the Mac. A relaunch of the iOS app or the iOS device might also be necessary.
For all the latest news on Transloader be sure to follow @eternalstorms on Twitter!
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9
- Added support for more sharing sites
- Minor fixes and stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 21, 2013
- Matthias Gansrigler
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (26)
- 1.5 MB