Mac OS Utilities
Start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a zip or dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.1 or newer
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
- For Push Notifications, OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 are required
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms.
- Sends push notifications to your iOS device when downloads finish
- Double-click onto a finished download opens the file in Finder or shows the link in your browser
- Transloader's interface has been updated to fit in perfectly with OS X Yosemite
- The status of sharing site-downloads is updated more appropriately
- Less calls to iCloud
- Fixed a bug where, in preferences, the download location could not be changed by clicking onto an item in the path control
Please update Transloader on your iOS devices as well!
It comes with great new features like a Today Widget so you can quickly see the state of your downloads in Notification Center, an Action Extension to easily add multiple URLs from a website from your browser to Transloader, push notifications for finished downloads and many smaller improvements and bug fixes.
It is available for free on the iOS App Store!
Thank you for using Transloader and the great feedback you've been giving me.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a little review on the Mac- and/or iOS App Store - it would mean a lot to me.
I'd like to invite you to my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at or to follow me on twitter (@TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
Thank you kindly,