Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a zip or dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or later
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @eternalstorms.
- New design
- Several minor bug fixes
- Support for more sharing websites
Please be sure to update Transloader on your iOS devices as well.
See the release notes for new features and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 31, 2014
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 1.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (27)