Thumbtack is a menu bar utility that provides quick and easy access to the most recently saved bookmarks in your Pinboard account. It was developed around one core feature allowing it be polished, reliable, and extremely efficient.
You don't have to be a Pinboard power-user to enjoy the benefits of having a Pinboard account. The Pinboard service is great at storing bookmarks to webpages for quick access at a later time. Thumbtack caters to that notion by simply providing immediate access to the most recent items in your account directly from the menu bar.
Thumbtack uses very little memory while running and only accesses the network when the menu bar icon is clicked. This ensures that not only is Thumbtack quick and responsive, but it will never monopolize your computer's resources.
IN THE PRESS:
“Just Pinboard.in, just $1.99, just what I need. Simple and effective.”
“Thumbtack, a menu bar utility that gives quick access to your Pinboard account. Slick.”
- David Sparks
“Thumbtack is beautifully made. It’s a tiny application in many respects, making very few demands on your system or on your screen’s precious pixels.”
- Cult of Mac
• Quick access to your recent Pinboard items
• Conveniently located in the menu bar
• Retina compatible graphics
• Very light weight
• Bandwidth efficient
• Choose how many bookmarks to display in the menu
• Change the display format of the bookmarks (Title, URL, or Both)
• ⌘ + Click on a bookmark to copy the URL to your clipboard
• ⌥ + ⌘ + Click on a bookmark to start a tweet with bookmark info
• Works with Twitter™ App and Twitterrific (more coming soon)
• Fully Customizable Preference Settings
• Securely saves credentials in your keychain
• Easy to use and it will save you time!
* A paid Pinboard account is required to use Thumbtack
- You can now use either the Enter key or Space bar to open a link
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 11, 2014
- Reactiv Code, Inc.
- 1.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)