SystemLens is now FREE! You should follow me at @aaronykng and @delve for new apps.
System Lens is a simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your Mac.
- Easily check your system usage at a glance from the status bar.
- See which applications are heavily using resources.
- Quickly end programs you no longer want running.
- Highly customizable.
Heavy resource usage can sometimes cause your Mac to get warmer, slower and sometimes even cause your battery to drain faster.
System Lens sits quietly in your Menu Bar and periodically updates itself to display the amount of resources being used by your Mac.
Click on the Menu Bar icon to bring up the System Lens panel which sorts all of your running applications by their amount of resource usage. From here, you can decide which applications you don't need open anymore and close them right from the Menu Bar. (Just make sure you save first!)
System Lens is also feature packed: set filters, custom usage thresholds, customize your results and more!
Learn more at http://www.systemlens.com
Need support? Visit us at delve.cc/contact or tweet us at @systemlens.
Feel free to follow or tweet me (the creator, Aaron) directly at @aaronykng and follow @delve for future app updates!
- Fixed misaligned label in rate window.
- Added monochrome icon support.
- Updated CPU measuring algorithm.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2014
- Aaron Ng
- 6.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (660)