Backup for Dropbox
Mac OS Utilities
I guess you already know that Dropbox can only synchronise the files you put inside it's special folder (~/Dropbox).
This app solves this limitation and lets you backup any file or folder from your local drive with Dropbox without moving or duplicating your files.
Simply tell the app that you want to backup additional folders and that's it! Really. You can forget it's there. Your files will not be duplicated, moved or copied from their original location, nothing will change.
• Backup for Dropbox extends the functionality of Dropbox to any folder on your Mac
• Backup and synchronise additional files outside the Dropbox folder
• Your files will not be duplicated, moved or copied from their original location, no wasted space (the app creates a special connection between the files outside the Dropbox folder on your Mac and the cloud)
• Access your files anywhere, at any time, from any device with Dropbox
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Small improvements that will make the app cleaner and easier to use