Super PDF Utility
Super PDF Utility is very handy Mac OS application for PDF manipulations. Supports operations like Merge multiple PDFs into one, Split PDF file into multiple parts, Extract pages, Insert pages from other PDF, Insert images, Reorder or Delete pages. Very unique, well design and simple to use single window user interface allow user to do multiple manipulating operations simultaneously.
● MERGE - Combine two or more PDF files into single PDF. Select multiple pdf files and apply merge.
● SPLIT - Split large PDF file into two or more smaller PDF files. Select PDF file and apply split. Three divide criteria supported for splitting PDF, split by page count, by file size and by top-level outline.
● EXTRACT - Reuse selected pages from one PDF into different PDF. Generate new PDF from selected PDF page with all contents from original page.
● INSERT - Add new pages into existing PDF by inserting images or inserting pages from another PDF.
● DELETE - Delete pages from original PDF file.
● REORDER & SHUFFLE pages with mouse by simple Select, Drag & Move pages at any index.
- Selection in left-hand side master PDF list would display all pages in right-hand side bowser with filename and page number belongs to PDF.
- Zoom-In/Zoom-Out options allow to view bigger and smaller page view.
- Insert, delete and reorder page operation on PDF would change status to modified indicated by prefix “*” to PDF filename in master list. Enables Save on toolbar and File menu.
- Save to commit changes on original PDF.
- Save As to leave original PDF intact as separate PDF file.
- Support split operation on multiple PDF files simultaniously.
- Indication for total files added into master PDF list.
- Full screen support for 10.7
-General and Split preference setting adds more flexibility and usability of software functions.
#. Insert pages preference option allow flexible insertion at start, at end or at user specified page location.
#. Option to delete pages from original file after extraction.
#. Option to extract each PDF page as separate PDF file on extraction.
#. Filename preferences for split files. Allow to choose add label before or after original filename, add user define label, add user define separator between label and original filename.
#. Use outline name as filename if split PDF by Top-level outline.
*You can refer user manual for any guidance from Help menu->Super PDF Utility Help or Contact Support.
-Improvements and bug fixes.
-Drag and Drop PDF files and folders directly onto application to add into master list.
-Selected PDF files in finder can directly “Open With->Super PDF Utility” to add into list.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (13)
- 3.3 MB