You can convert, adjust, preview, integrate the subtitles file. Also you can easily and quickly change the text encoding of it.
• 'Multiple Timing Adjustment' support.
• 'Preview in Movie' support.
- You can preview subtitles in the movie for the purpose for timing adjustment.
- It opens a first same named video file in the video file list.
- When you open a 'folder' (not 'file'), video files in this folder are added to the video file list. And this list is maintained only while running. (Supported types: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB, M2TS)
- When you click the header of 'Cue' column, it goes to guessed locations for the timing check.
• 'Text Encoding Settings' support.
• Types that can be opened: SMI, SRT, XML, SUB, TXT, SSA, .ASS.
- XML: Lower 3rd, Final Cut Pro XML Interchange Format version 5.
- SUB, TXT: MicroDVD. (not 'SubViewer')
- SSA: SubStation Alpha v4.00.
- .ASS: Advanced SubStation Alpha v4.00+.
Examples that can be converted
• SMI, SRT, XML, SUB, TXT, SSA, .ASS → SMI, SMI (Integrated), SRT.
• SSA (.ASS) → SSA (.ASS): only adjust the timing.
• Some video player apps don't support the subtitles in Unicode・UTF-16.
• The inserted tag at 'Line Beginnings' option works only when it is converted to SMI or SRT type. And it has no effect if there are already same type tags.
• If you have a lot of subtitles files in another language about just one movie, you can easily manage them as just one subtitles file by using 'SMI (Integrated)' option.
• You can get more informations about the format of subtitles at following pages.
- SRT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubRip
- SUB, TXT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroDVD
- SSA, .ASS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubStation_Alpha
※ SubtitleManager uses some dynamic libraries of 'FFmpeg' licensed under the LGPLv2.1. You can get more informations at 'http://ffmpeg.org'.
• Added 'Remove All Tags' feature in 'Line Beginnings' option.
- It removes all tags in the text of each cue. (except 'br' tag in SMI subtitles file)
- It works only when it is converted to SMI or SRT type.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 11, 2013
- BoHoon Kim
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- 12.1 MB