SSH Tunnel Manager
SSH Tunnel Manager lets you easily create network "tunnels" in situations where you cannot connect to some device but have a way to connect to as server nearby using SSH.
It uses the ssh command bundled with the system.
• Fixed a bug causing application to crash when editing redirections
• Fixed a bug preventing copy and paste to work in password field
• You can now specify bind address in the local port column using address:port
• Small interface adjustements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 18, 2011
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (51)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (62)