(If you are using OS X Lion 10.7 you can buy the updated Smultron 4 instead, if you are using OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 you can get Smultron 5 instead and if you are using OS X 10.9 Mavericks you can get Smultron 6 instead.)
With Smultron you can easily write and edit text. It is a text editor for the rest of us which is both easy to use, elegant and very powerful.
• Do you ever quickly want to just write down some text without worrying about formatting?
• Do you ever want to quickly look at text in many different documents?
• Do you ever want to edit or create a web page?
• Do you ever need to write or change a script?
• Do you ever quickly want to write down a to do list?
• Do you ever want to find and change portions of your text in multiple documents?
Smultron can do all this for you and much, much more
• Smultron does not complicate your experience and you can directly start to write or edit text
• It colors the content in different colors depending on what your text does
• You have all your open documents easily accessible in a list to your left with icons which shows the content
• For the more advanced users Smultron is a fully featured text editor
• It can find all those system files that are normally hidden and it has authenticated open and saves for them
• Smultron can also use regular expressions
• You can run commands and scripts and insert the result
• You can also have snippets of code readily available when you need it
• There is also full support for all text encodings and you can also preview HTML-documents directly
• It can also show line numbers and split the window so that you can see two different parts of a document at once
• Is generally slightly faster
• Uses slighty less memory
• Fixed an issue with the default preview font size
• Added setting for default preview font size
• Improved Prolog syntax definition (thanks to Nico Rotstein)
• Some other small changes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2011
- Peter Borg Apps AB
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (24)
- 2.3 MB