Mac OS Utilities
The ultimate advance in Web browsing without an address bar
■ Design with purpose down to the last pixel
The designer here designed Sleipnir from scratch to provide a Web browser that can make browsing the Web for the people of today even more enjoyable and useful. As a result, we were able to place the number of advanced features such as the easy to view thumbnails that display pages and the evolved search fields that can find open pages in no time into the breathtakingly beautiful and simple toolbar. Each part of the bold looking design has a purpose.
■ Gestures that captivate you the moment you touch
The bothersome task of aiming for a small button with your cursor is unheard in Sleipnir. You can simply use touch gestures with Magic Mouse or the Track Pad to close tabs, go back, and more. Furthermore, because you just need to move your finger tips, bothersome keyboard operations and even just moving the cursor is not necessary. Even if you are holding a mug of coffee or resting your cheek in one hand, you can continue to browse the Web just like usual.
■ Quickly find open tabs even when they reach 100
Compared with the time we first embraced tabs in Web browsers, it is becoming more and more common to simultaneously open a number of pages such as Web applications and social networking. Sleipnir has been carefully designed in every nook and corner so that you can quickly find the page you want from all the rest. Whether you have 100 tabs opened or not a single tab open, you can find your desired page in no time at all.
For more information please visit Fenrir Inc. Web Site on the right side
• WebKit base: Sleipnir can quickly and accurately displays Web pages
• Retina display: An extremely smooth-looking and high definition display has been achieved for Retina display supported Mac devices
• Add search services: The search fields available in many Web sites such as Wikipedia and Amazon can be added to Sleipnir
• Security and Privacy: WebKit and OS X security features are being used making the application safe
• Liking many Web services: You can quickly post to your desired Web services when you want
• Sync bookmarks: Sync bookmarks with Sleipnir on your iPhone, iPad and other devices
Some issues are fixed
One of the issues is a security one. All users of earlier versions are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
• [security issue] Malicious websites could modify address indicator to arbitrary ones. This vulnerability is now fixed. (CVE-2016-7831) (JVN#28151745)
• Fixed an issue that Japanese version was running as an English version on macOS Sierra.
• Fixed an issue that the app sometimes failed to launch for the first time on macOS Sierra.
As we want to deliver the best Sleipnir for the latest Mac, the next release will run on OS X Mavericks (10.9) or later, and future releases will do on OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later. We hope the users to upgrade their OS shortly and keep enjoying the cutting-edge browser, Sleipnir!