Bring order to file chaos on your Mac today, use Singlemizer to remove unnecessary file duplicates.
• Minimalist UI
Simple and lightweight UI doesn't distract with inappropriate animations and visual noise.
• External Drives Support
Scan internal and external HDDs, removable USB drives and even network directories on a remote Macs.
• Folders Priorities
Priorities help to determine which file from the group of found duplicates should be considered original.
• Efficient Scan Algorithm
Fast and precise detection of duplicates utilizing file's contents via cryptographic digest function.
• Progressive Results
Duplicates are listed as soon as they are identified. All copies of a particular file arrive simultaneously.
• Duplicate Folders Detection
Detecting duplicate folders makes a list of scan results much more compact.
• Duplicates' Filtering
Filter duplicates' list by filename and switch file type metagroups.
• Duplicates' Sorting
Sort duplicates' list by numerous criterias, such as wasted space or redundant copies count.
• Instant Quick Look Preview
Files from the results' list can be instantly previewed via Finder-like Quick Look function.
• One Click Duplicates' Selection
Select a couple of duplicates and click on the checkbox in front of any file to check all entries in the selection.
• Safe Duplicates' Removal
Original files are always left untouched. You can't remove the most important, last copies of data.
• Linking Duplicates to the Original Item
Power user?! Replace duplicates with aliases, symbolic links or hardlinks. All kinds at your service.
• added search field to filter scan results
• added file type groups to the results view
• added sorting with various options to the results list
• added Quick Look button to the navigation bar
• duplicates groups now display number of checked files
• added status field that shows duplicates count and wasted space
• two variants of the results layout: 1 column and 2 column
• staging area for the duplicates: review files before deletion
• added retina graphics so everything looks sharp on MBPr
• UI improvements across the whole application
• numerous other internal fixes and improvements…
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Konstantin Pavlikhin
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (74)
- 1.7 MB