Mac OS Utilities
SimpleTimer is an easy to use but powerful timer application. It lives in your Mac's menu bar, taking up very little space while always being in reach when you need it.
SimpleTimer's menu bar icon changes to a handy little pie chart that makes it easy to track the progress of currently running timers without taking up valuable extra space in your menu bar.
With SimpleTimer you can:
- Create custom timers on the fly or save and reuse your own timers
- Create timers with durations that are as short as 1 second and as long as (almost) 100 days
- Run as many timers simultaneously as you like
- Pause, resume, and cancel any timer at any time
- Automatically sync your saved timers and settings between all your Macs and iOS devices using iCloud (Syncing your timers to your iOS devices requires Pro Timer, available on the iOS App Store)
- Choose from 19 different timer sounds
- SimpleTimer can flash your screen to visually alert you when the timer is done
- Enable AutoLaunch to start SimpleTimer on login to make sure that your timers are always ready for you
SimpleTimer also fully supports your Mac's Retina display!
If you have any questions, suggestions or even problems with SimpleTimer, don't hesitate to write us!
This updates makes SimpleTimer compatible with OS X Yosemite.