Mac OS Utilities
SimpleStats is a simple yet effective utility that sits in the Status Bar and displays Usage information about your Mac.
* Disks usage (I/O rates and indicators)
* Network usage (Upload rate/Download rate with History graph)
* Memory usage (Percent used/Overall memory)
* CPU Activity (Percent used/Cores and threads activity graph)
- Monitors Disks usage I/O rates with history
- Monitors Network usage with history graph
- Monitors CPU usage with bar graph of cores/threads usage
- Monitors Memory usage and total memory size
- Very high power efficiency (example CPU usage of the App: iMac 0.1% ; Macbook 0.5%)
- Choose your monitoring interval setting to minimise CPU usage
- Choose the items you want to monitor
- Handles independant color schemes for dark and light Menu Bar system preference settings
- Many customizable settings from graphs, colors, text alignment to font sizes
- Network history samples can be set to adapt your needs
- Network interfaces can be filtered to only monitor the ones you choose
- Network stats can be automatically reset each month to help you manage your constraints. On reset you will receive a notification with the previous stats.
- Status Items menus include history graphs for each monitored items
SimpleStats is compatible with all versions of macOS since El Capitan.
* Support for newer versions of MacOS.
* Fixed a bug in memory reporting.
* Enhanced status items, menus and graphs.
* Minor Bug fixes.