Mac OS Utilities
Supports Shadowsocks，ShadowsocksR，http，https，socks5, and it's FREE!
How to use quickly:
1. Add a server or choose from existing one.
2. Setup the socks5 proxy. visit https://www.sednax.com/help-network.php for more details.
3. That's all ^_^
Supports 4 Modes:
1. Auto Mode (recommended): all sites in GFW List would be accessed via ss server, while the rest accessed directly.You can also add customized sites to Custom Rules so they can be accessed via ss server as well.
2. Global Mode: all sites are accessed via ss server.
3. Oversea Mode: for Oversea students that want to access services in the mainland. This mode needs to be configured with a mainland server.
4. Blacklist Mode: all sites are accessed via ss server, except those in Custom Rules, some people also call this Whitelist Mode, this rule file is a different one from Auto Mode.
1. Compatible with Shadosocks & ShadowsocksR
2. Supports HTTP proxy, HTTPS Proxy, SOCKS proxy
3. Supports Junk AD Block
4. With Oversea Mode & Blacklist Mode
5. Supports Ping servers service
6. Lightweight app, less than 3mb
7. Supports share with QR code
8. Users can add their own servers
Visit https://github.com/yangfeicheung/Shadowsocks-X for more details
1. Fix In App Purchase bug
2. Improved connection speed to servers
3. Routing rules updated to the latest version
4. New nodes added, UK, Netherlands, Australia, more coming soon