★★★ DON'T LET OVERHEAT YOUR MAC! ★★★
SensorX watches actual and historical temperature extremes for all processor cores.
• sound/message alert if a temperature gets too hot
• watches your CPU temperature
• shows current min and max temperatures of CPU cores
• shows past and average temperatures
• runs silently in menu bar
• low CPU and memory overhead
• configurable display modes and alerts
• configurable update frequency
• support for Growl notifications
NOTE: If you encounter 'No sensor' message, -128 C or constant temperature, please contact our technical support to resolve the issue.
- fixed sensor reading on some Macintosh models
- lowered CPU usage
- uses less space in menu bar
- added German localization
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2012
- Aladdin, s.r.o.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- 0.5 MB