RoDesk Remote lets you control your Roku* media player from your desktop. You have all the standard Roku controls plus the Channel list for quick navigation.
-Control multiple devices
-All standard remote functions
-Ability to send text to search screen
-DIrect channel selection with icons
*Roku is a registered trademark of Roku, Inc.
HOW TO SETUP:
1) Press "Click to Configure" to open the Preferences
2) Press "Scan" to have RoDesk look for Roku's on your local network.
3) Click on the green "+" to add a Roku to your list.
4) You can rename any Roku by highlighting one already added change changing the text under "Name:"
5) Press "Save" to close the Preferences window.
6) You can then select any already configured Roku from the drop down list to control it.
For any questions or problems please contact email@example.com before leaving a review as we can not contact you from a review.
# Version 1.0.2
-Upgrade to latest version of Xojo
-[Fix] Fixed Slow Sending of Commands
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 27, 2013
- Kiltish Software LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- 2.6 MB