This app was removed from the App Store.
Araxis Replace In Files
Mac OS Utilities
Araxis Replace In Files helps you find and replace text quickly, even across thousands of source code, HTML, XML or other text files. Use it to update copyright notices, product names, version numbers, or anything else you can think of.
‣ Preview search results and work interactively, or replace all matches in one go.
‣ Restrict searches to particular file types.
‣ Process files with different text encodings (ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc.)
‣ Match exact text, or optionally broaden your search using regular expressions (regex).
Araxis Replace In Files is delightfully easy to use.
Note: Araxis Replace In Files is not intended to work with binary-format files such as Microsoft Word or Pages documents.
For support using Araxis Replace In Files, please contact Araxis using the support link in the Mac App Store.
‣ OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion is now supported. This replaces support for OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard. Customers using Snow Leopard may, of course, continue to use RIF 2011.123.
‣ The application icon artwork has been updated for Retina displays. The application itself continues its full support of Retina display resolutions.
‣ Support for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion fullscreen mode has been added.
‣ RIF runs in a security sandbox on OS X Lion and Mountain Lion.
‣ Numerous minor cosmetic improvements have been made to the user interface.
‣ Minor improvements have been made to the online help.
‣ The redundant Notifications tab has been removed from the Preferences window.
‣ The navigate-to-next-match down-arrow button is now disabled when last match is selected and that match has a warning.
‣ When the last line is selected and then removed, the first remaining match is now automatically selected.
‣ When using Lion’s resume feature, a restored application window with files and/or folders in the search pane will now search those items when a search is started.
‣ The minus button is now disabled when there are no folders or files listed in the table of files and folders to search.
‣ Due to limitations with the OS X security sandbox, backups are no longer made when modifying files added individually to the ‘Choose files and folders to search’ table. Backups continue to be made (if the appropriate preference is enabled) when modifying files found under folders added to the ‘Choose files and folders to search’ table.