This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
Rename Master is the most convenient, useful renaming solution nowadays which you can use to batch rename thousands of files in a few seconds. It supports replacing text in filenames, adding a numerical sequence to the camera images and change file name between cases. Rename Master targets to maintain your files well-organized.
1 Powerful Filename Editing Options
-- String Editing Options:
· Prefix - add some text to the start of a filename.
· Suffix - add some text to the end of a filename.
· Insert text to the specified character position.
· Insert text before(after) some texts.
· Substitute original name - overwrite existing filenames.
-- Convenient Format Editing Options:
· You can convert between All lowercase, All uppercase, Title case, Sentence case, Capitalize.
-- Numerical Sequence Options
· Custom name with numeric.
· Add a numerical sequence to the start or end of filenames.
· Insert numeric before(after) the specified texts.
· Insert numeric to the specified character position.
-- Professional Date & Time Options:
· Substitute name with date. You can custom your format style.
· Add date and/or time to the start or end of filenames.
· Insert date or time in specified place.
2 Undo All your renaming.
3 Support hot keys.
4 Support file filtering
5 Drag and drop a folder from Finder onto the application icon or dock icon and you're ready to start renaming files.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com