Remote Wake Up
Mac OS Utilities
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
• Includes example AppleScript library
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here:
If you like Remote Wake Up, please consider to rate it on the App Store to support further development. :)
NEW: New minimum OS is macOS 10.10.
NEW: Remote Wake Up is now ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave, including dark mode support.