Easy Image Viewer
Mac OS Utilities
The easiest image viewer on OSX.
* Lightweight borderless UI, rich shortcuts.
* Auto load all images in a folder and in its subfolders very fast.
How to use it:
1. Set QuickView as the default image viewer。
2. Double click any image file will launch QuickView
1. Lauch Quickview and drag&drop images or folders to the blue circle or thumbnail window.
1. Lightweight, borderless interface, super fast image prefetching,.
2. Support files&folders drag&drop. Support all popular image format, support gif animation. Batch read images in current folder and sub-folders.
3. support slideshow, image rotate,zoom in/out.
4. Support full-screen, fit to screen, fix window, fit image size view mode.
5. Support sort images by name, by path, by resolution, by file size , by file extension and by creation date. also support random order.
6. Rich keyboard&mouse shortcuts, very handy.
1. Why app always prompt to get permission?
A: It is the OSX sandbox limit, if you permit the access, QuickView will remember your choice, it will not ask for it again at the next time. you can also access the very high level folder( for example your HOME folder), then the child folders will not ask for the permission access.
2. How to all image in the same folder?
A: there are tow method:
1) select images in app, and press "ALT+O" key, it will load all images in the same folder of selected images.
2) Check "auto-load folder" option in the preference, and if add or drag&drop 1 image to the app, it will autoload all images in the same folder。 if you don't want autoload folder, please uncheck "auto-load folder" or add more than 1 image, the app won't autoload images in the same folder.
3. Shortcuts list:
1) Show/Hide thumbnail browser: "Command +B"
2) Quit App: "Command +Q"
3) Close Main Window:"Command + W"
4) Zoom image&thumbnail: Alt/Option/Command key + mouse scroll wheel
5) Hide App: "Command + H"
6) Load all image in the same folder: "Alt+O"
7) Mouse scroll wheel switch images
8) Mouse click switch images, click left half window to previous image, otherwise next image(Alt+M to enable/disable this shortcuts).
More shortcuts please check the app menu
* Add an option to load all images in the same folder automatically
* Support to switch image by click, when click left half of the window, it will switch to previous image, otherwise next image