PUB Reader - Viewer for Microsoft Publisher
Mac OS Utilities
Do you receive Micosoft Publisher documents (.pub) as email attachments on you mac? Are you switched from Windows to Mac and have plenty of Micosoft Publisher files that no decent viewer available to open on your Mac? The easiest way to circumvent these problems is PUB Reader.
PUB Reader allows you to open and read Microsoft Publisher documents (.pub) on Mac OS. PUB Reader offers you fantastic reading experience using different page reading styles with sidebar consisting page thumbnail and search pane. In addition, bookmark management, viewing scale, page navigation, reading history and full screen view support makes PUB Reader easy-to-use and complete PUB document viewing solution.
PUB Reader can convert Microsoft Publisher documents (.pub) into Microsoft Word documents (.docx and .doc), OpenOffice document (.odt), PDF and RTF. Converts every Publisher page into an equivalent page in the resulting Microsoft Word, OpenOffice document, PDF and rich text conversion into RTF.
Converts the text, text characteristics, paragraphs, text frames linking, text frame columns, tables, graphics and other Publisher objects and properties to the matching Microsoft Word and OpenOffice document format objects and properties by preserving layout.
- Sidebar with Thumbnails and Search panel.
- Easy reading page view options. Single page and double page view with optional continuous reading.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents. Can copy text to clipboard.
- Bigger and smaller page view using ZoomIn, ZoomOut, Actual Size and Fit to Zoom controls.
- Add and manage bookmarks for future reading.
- Grouped by files, Group by tags and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future.
- Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
- Very flexible page navigation controls for easy traverse into open document.
- Print .pub document.
- Bookshelf Collections to manage set of recently open and added PUB files.
* Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Improved PUB document viewing.
- Enhanced PUB to DOCX, DOC, PDF, ODT and RTF conversion.
- Addressed minor issues.