Progressive Downloader is a powerful and flexible download manager.
* HTTP(S), FTP and SFTP(SSH) protocols support.
* Auto-resume downloads. Any interrupted download will be automatically resumed when your system wakes up or the application relaunches.
* Multi-thread downloads. Application downloads different parts of the file at the same time to make the downloading process faster.
* Queue manager. Control the order of your downloads by changing download priority.
* Mirror search. Automatic search for different locations of the same file to take the fastest one.
* Smart drag and drop. Drag and drop a part of text with hyperlinks on the application badge to download them. You can also do a similar operation with any text or html file.
* FTP and SFTP browser. Browse and download files with double click or using drag and drop.
New features have been added:
* European Portuguese localization.
* Auto-thread count option - application controls thread count to get optimal download speed.
* New option available - reset to application defaults.
The following bugs have been fixed:
* Application gets dead-locked when shutdown window should pop-up and no tasks selected.
* No warning message when data folder is read-only.
* Application crashes on authentication dialog.
* Glitches after entering full screen.
* Application doesn't try to save current tasks on crash.
* Application crashes when one chooses preview option from the new task dialog and the dialog was popped up from a non-main thread.
* Unable to set FTP connection using non-standard port.
* Several fields in the task grid (like priority) are editable.
* Browser preview gets stuck when switching between text files.
* Dozens of other small fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Progressive Downloader
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 5.2 MB