Ever hated port forwarding? Never could get VNC, Web Server, and others working over the internet? Hated that when you changed places with your Mac you would need to reconfigure all your services again?
Those problems are now /gone/... For good.
And it's all very easy.
Port Mapper will automatically connect to your router and do all the port forwarding for you automagically, even if you change routers. That means you can have a VNC server on your Mac, go to a friend's house or to a coffee shop, and that server still works… Without even opening the application interface!
The only requirement is that NAT-PMP or uPnP is enabled on the router, which is supported by most and enabled by default.
- Port forward… Automagically;
- Uses the magic of uPnP and NAT-PMP, so it works virtually anywhere;
- Works with rules, so it's…
- Very easy to use;
- Set up and forget that it is even running!
Port Mapper makes use of TCMPortMapper. Thanks to the creators of that awesome framework!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2012
- Bitten Apps
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Email This! (Attach Files, ...)
• Image Converter
• Image Resizer
• Image Toolset
• Make Me Sleep
• Money Owed
• PDF Split & Merge
• SSH Tunnlr
• ScrobbIt² ~ last.fm bulk scrobbler
• Scrobbulous ~ real-time scrobbler
• Terminal Here
• VPN Manager