Mac OS Productivity
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
• Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
• Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
• Support for password protected PDFs
• Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
If you're having questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask for help by following the support link on the right!
If you like PDF Squeezer, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
NEW: Minimum system requirement is now Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks
NEW: Quickly compress a selected PDF in Finder, Preview, or any other application that has an action button. (Requires OS X 10.10 and has to be activated in the System Preferences)
NEW: You can now open folders to compress all PDFs of a folder and it's subfolders.
FIX: After adding a new filter, the compression did not start until PDF Squeezer was restarted.
FIX: Crash when showing the About window in OS X 10.9
FIX: Right clicking on a in the sidebar, sometimes didn't work as expected.
FIX: Some localization issues.