Mac OS Productivity
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
• Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
• Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
• Support for password protected PDFs
• Automatic compression and save with 'One-Click-Compression'
If you're having questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask for help by following the support link on the right!
If you like PDF Squeezer, please consider to rate it on the App Store to support further development. :)
FIX: For some users opening a file with PDF Squeezer failed and an incorrect user interface was displayed.
FIX: When choosing edit from the filter menu, the Filter Manager did not select the filter in the list.