Outguess is an advanced steganography tool. Outguess will hide your file inside the picture of your choice in easy steps :
To hide a file within an image :
- Select your image (container) and a file to hide (content).
- Write a key in the preferences (used to hide data).
- Click hide data to hide your file within your image.
To extract the hidden file from an Outguess image previously saved :
- Select an Outguess image in the extract panel.
- Write the correct key in the extract panel.
- Click extract.
- Addition of a more detailed message for key absence.
- Addition of a graphical notification for drag and drop.
- Addition of processing.
- Addition of success notification.
- Correction of "About" window.
- Correction of Quicklook preview.
- Correction of translations.
- Correction of drag and drop.
- Correction of graphics.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 4.4 MB