Mac OS Utilities
oPlc is a powerful program that turns your Mac into a reliable Programmable Logic Controller.
There are more than 80 functional objects available.
● thousands of universal Modbus Input and Output devices available to connect via IP...
● use oPlc at home to control electric, heating, ventilation, cooling, access security, etc...
● control your model train track or other hobby equipment...
● use oPlc for education; learn the basic functions of a logic controller...
● contains basic HVAC components...
● use oPlc on a dedicated Mac mini for professional purposes...
There are many different objects divided into the following groups:
● Common - marker, register, timer, counter, time schedule, setpoint
● I/O - ModBus read or write coil, input and holding register
● Logic - digital port (N)AND, (N)OR, EXOR, flipflop, switch, BCD converter
● Compare - greater-, equal-, less, high and low limiter
● Calculate - add, subtract, divide, multiply, data conversion
● Controller - on/off, off/on, segmentation, PWM, P-regulator
For communication with Modbus-RTU devices an ethernet to RS485 converter is needed.
If you have a problem using oPlc, please don't write a review, but send us an e-mail so we can help you!
● New object TREND for data logging.
● New objects for converting IEEE 754 single precision (32 bits) to/from integer (16 bits) used by Modbus.
● Listener for oWatchdog improved for OS X 10.11 or higher.
● Bug fixes and some improvements.