Quickly and easily check your wifi network strength in your menu bar. You can also quickly view your network name, your public IP address, your local IP address, and your MAC adress from the menu bar.
The percentage in the toolbar icon represents the strength of your connection between your router and your computer. The best number possible would be 100%, but this isn't necessarily possible with every router and computer pairing.
The noise represents the amount of noise that is interfering with the connection. For this representation, a lower number is better.
-Removed pinging due to memory issues and inaccuracy. We hope to place this back in once it is more accurate.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 31, 2013
- Mint Apps
- 0.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (57)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• FallBall Adventures
• Mint Converter
• Mint Countdowns: An Event Reminder Calendar
• Mint Nutrition
• Mint Translator 2
• Party Dice - A new way to play dice
• Quick Disk: Quickly eject and unmount your external hard drives
• Quick Eject: Quickly eject your external drives
• Sidewatch: A Beautiful Stopwatch and Timer with iPod Controls
• Zero Out 2