Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan an interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
• and much more...
• IP address
• MAC address
• Vendor name (i.e. “Apple, Inc.“ or „DELL“)
• DNS name
• mDNS name (Bonjour)
• NetBIOS name
• Services (open ports)
• Response time (ping time)
• Mac and iPhone/iPad model identifier (i.e. „iMac9,1“)
• Lookup Macs directly in Mactracker or EveryMac.com
• Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
• Special function (i.e. host is standard gateway)
• Reachability status
• SSH / Telnet username, port and password
• Device Log
Included Network Tools:
• Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
• Wake On LAN
• HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
Supported Network Interfaces:
• Built-in WiFi
• Built-in Ethernet
• Apple's USB to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt Display Ethernet
Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
NEW: Scans are a little faster now.
NEW: Further improved interface for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
NEW: You can now easily already used SSH credentials to hosts.
NEW: New rules action: Set a function name.
NEW: Add a host to Remote Wake Up. (Requires Remote Wake Up version 1.1.0 or later)
NEW: Delete all scans at once.
FIX: Changing the primary or secondary service in the preferences takes effect immediately.
FIX: Sometimes the application crashed by changing the SSH port.
FIX: Sometimes Network Radar did not reverse lookup names using DNS.
FIX: Network Radar now validates a scan's ip addresses if you change them in the scan information window.
FIX: Sometimes the maximum number of hosts for a scan did not change if you edited a scan's start or end address.
FIX: Changing the IP address for a new subnet scan now updates the start and end address immediately.
FIX: Typos in german localization.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2014
- Daniel Diener
- 9.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (14)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• FH Kiel
• Network Radar
• PDF Protector
• PDF Squeezer
• Remote Wake Up