Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan an interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
• and much more...
• IP address
• MAC address
• Vendor name (i.e. “Apple, Inc.“ or „DELL“)
• DNS name
• mDNS name (Bonjour)
• NetBIOS name
• Services (open ports)
• Response time (ping time)
• Mac and iPhone/iPad model identifier (i.e. „iMac9,1“)
• Lookup Macs directly in Mactracker or EveryMac.com
• Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
• Special function (i.e. host is standard gateway)
• Reachability status
• SSH / Telnet username, port and password
• Device Log
Included Network Tools:
• Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
• Wake On LAN
• HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
Supported Network Interfaces:
• Built-in WiFi
• Built-in Ethernet
• Apple's USB to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt Display Ethernet
Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
NEW: Complete new, updated light weight scan engine from Network Radar for iOS.
NEW: Updated GUI, ready for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
NEW: Relative progress value for scans.
NEW: Host images are updated automatically as Apple releases new hardware.
NEW: Contextual menu by clicking on the Network Radar icon in the dock.
NEW: New label in the device view to see which scans belong to a device.
NEW: Updated MAC vendor and Mactracker database.
FIX: Issue where the mail password was not saved correctly.
FIX: Issue where the mail action messages were not saved correctly.
FIX: Issue where the dns name was set although a custom name has been set by the user before.
FIX: Sometimes a network tool did not start correctly if another tool was already running.
FIX: Typos in the english translation.
FIX: Fixes a bug that caused Network Radar to crash during a scan.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 07, 2014
- Daniel Diener
- 8.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• FH Kiel
• Network Radar
• PDF Protector
• PDF Squeezer
• Remote Wake Up