Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV or TXT
• and much more...
• IP address
• MAC address
• Vendor name (i.e. “Apple, Inc.“ or „DELL“)
• Domain name (DNS, Reverse lookup)
• Bonjour name
• NetBIOS name
• Services (open ports)
• Response time (ping time)
• Mac model identifier (i.e. „iMac9,1“)
• Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
• Special function (i.e. host is standard gateway)
• Reachability status
• SSH / Telnet username, port and password
• Device Log
Included Network Tools:
• Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
• Wake On LAN
• HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for • Quick Connect
Supported Network Interfaces:
• Built-in WiFi
• Built-in Ethernet
Please note that like all IP Scanners applications the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
• UPDATE: Open Ports for scans outside of the current collision domain.
• UPDATE: Increased scan list row height.
• FIX: Problems with service list not updating immediately.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2013
- Daniel Diener
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)
- 8.6 MB